Topic: Bring Table tennis to School
this post to anyone who would have info about starting a table tennis club
in a high school or elementary school.
particularly, what are the steps? and any special tips or advice.
If you’re looking to start a school club then there are a few things to keep in mind:
– Need permission to use the school facility; you will most likely require some type of teach supervision.
– Where will you get equipment? Tables, nets, balls, rackets? Who will pay for it?
– Where will equipment be stored? Does the school have storage facility? Will they allow it?
– Do you have other students seriously interested in joining the club? If you can get a teacher interested, this can probably solve a lot of your issues.
– Does your school require a number of people to join before the club can recognized?
– Do you have volunteers to help out? You probably don’t want to do everything yourself and most likely won’t always be available; deligating responsibility can make a club stronger with the right people involved.
Just some thoughts, good luck.
You must login to post.