Terms of Service
Terms of Service Effective Date: September 1, 2008 Webs is a private service which provides free site building tools and free web hosting. Webs reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. Webs reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Webs users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their account. The following rules apply while using Webs services: 1. You agree to not use your account to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available the following types of content which are strictly prohibited and may lead to your account and membership being revoked:>
- Adult or Pornographic related
- Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
- Warez or Software Piracy related
- Music Piracy Related
- Hacking Related
- Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
- Spamming to promote your website
- Anything related to illegal activity
2. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Stalk or otherwise harass anyone
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or well-behaved web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by well-behaved
- Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Webs computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Webs Platform
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Webs Platform
3. You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. Webs reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in Webs sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies Webs has in place at the time.
4. You or Webs may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. To remove your Webs site and account, sign in and visit your Profile. From there you can edit your account or remove it.
5. THE WEBS SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Webs DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.